What's the role of nano silver?
Nano silver is composed in silver nanoparticles. These particles serve as antibacterial and antifungal agents in various industrial processes, such as water purification, and product for consumers (such as cosmetics, clothing, childcare products or food containers, as well as many other products). The concept of nanosilver can be described as it is a silver-based elemental with a particle size of nanometer at the nanometer level. This is fine silver element with the particle size being less than 100nm, and typically between 25-50nm. Nano silver's performance is directly dependent on the size of its particles. The study found that the lower the size of the particles smaller, the higher the sterilization capacity.
Nano silver is equivalent to colloidal silver?
The silver colloidal particles are made using no capping agent. In contrast the silver nanoparticles get covered by plant extracts. This makes them more durable and non-toxic to human tissues. In addition, thanks to technological advancements, the size of nanoparticles is becoming more consistent.
Can nano silver be used to kill germs?
Silver is an extensively researched antibacterial agent that has been identified to kill bacteria fungi and certain viruses. The antimicrobial action is due to positively charged silver ions (Ag +)22,22. Silver ions target microorganisms and bacteria through several different modes of action.
Nano silver cannot be observed using the naked eye. A very small amount of nano silver gets incorporated into deionized water , forming the colloidal solution of nano silver liquid. Its particles are between 500 millimeters smaller or smaller those of cells, it is easily absorbed and excreted and it is able to quickly and effectively snare isolated fungi and viruses. It's different from common antibiotics. Antibiotics can only kill a certain number of bacteria, but they cannot kill viruses. Nano-silver can kill more than 600 kinds of bacteria and viruses. It is widely regarded as the second "immune system" of the human body.
is Nano Silver healthy?
Being a chemical compound, silver found in the environment is considered to be extremely healthy. However, people do not know enough about the health and environmental hazards of silver nanoparticles so ingestion of colloidal silver is considered to be risky.
Nano silver antibacterial Compared with other biological and chemical disinfectants, nano silver is able to destroy more than 650 varieties of bacteria in just minutes. Broad-spectrum sterilization is not accompanied by any resistance to drugs, and could help promote wound healing cell growth , and even damage. Repair of cells is virtually no reaction to toxic substances and is not causing itching to the skin. This opens up wide possibilities for the wide application of nano silver as an antibacterial. It is the most recent technological advancement in natural antibacterial substances.
Is nano silver dangerous?
Nano silver may cause minor skin and eye irritation on the skin. It could also cause a mild skin allergen. Inhalation of silver nanoparticles typically can affect the liver and lungs. It has been demonstrated that silver nanoparticles may be harmful to mammalian tissues.
Specifications of Nano Silver
1. The antibiotics can kill 6 kinds of pathogens, as nano silver has the capacity to kill many pathogens in the form of bacteria and microorganisms.
2. Nano silver can kill over 650 varieties of bacteria in just a few seconds. The unique bactericidal process allows nano silver particles quickly remove pathogenic bacteria from tiny amounts.
3. Nano silver particles possess super permeability, can quickly go through skin 2mm to sterilize. They also possess a good sterilizing effect on commonly found bacteria, stubborn bacteria or drug-resistant ones, as well as on the deep-tissue infections that are caused by fungi.
4. Promote healing of wounds as well as repair and renewal of damaged cells, stop muscle expansion, boost antibacterial and anti-inflammatory increase wound healing speed and minimize the formation of scars.
5. Nano silver particles are produced using patented technology, and the protection of a film on the outside and can slowly release into the body of the person, making the antibacterial action long-lasting and durable.
6. Nano silver is a bactericide that is not antibacterial The nano silver can kill numerous pathogenic microorganisms. It is more effective than antibiotics. The antibacterial properties that nano silver particles have 10nm size can quickly and directly kill bacteria, causing them to reduce their capacity to reproduce and cannot be produced. The next generation of drug resistance could effectively block repeated attacks triggered by resistance to drugs.
Nano silver antibacterial mechanism
Nano silver particles can be found located between microscopic compounds and macroscopic molecules and atoms. They display specific surface effects, small size effects, quantum size effects and quantum tunnel effects on a macroscopic scale, and they are easily infiltrating infections;
2. In nanoscale silver, the size are small The volume percentage of the surface is substantial. The electronic and bonding state of the surface differ from inside the particle. The lack of coordination between surface atoms can result in an increase in active places on the surface which have the essential conditions to act as an antibacterial substance.
3. Nano-silver's penetrating power is strong which allows it to fully reach out and attack pathogens thus causing stronger biological effects. It provides advantages such as excellent safety, an extensive antibacterial range and long-lasting sterilization time. The antibacterial properties of nanosilver are far more effective in killing pathogenic bacteria, cocci and filamentous fungi compared to traditional silver ion fungicides. Nano silver particles eradicate fungi, bacteria mycoplasma, chlamydia and a variety of other pathogenic microorganisms.
The Nanosilver Supplier
TRUNNANO is a reliable global chemical material supplier & manufacturer with over twelve years experience the production of high-quality chemicals as well as Nanomaterials. The company currently has produced a number made of premium powders. Customized service is available. If you're in search of Nano Silver powder, please contact us. Or click on the needed items to send an email inquiry: email@example.com
Magnesium Ingot Introduction There are a variety of different metals available that are used to create dies magnesium is among the most popular. Its qualities make it attractive for die-casters but also to end users. It's used to make extremely stro…
Market trend of ceramic sand investment casting wax properties The global market sales of…
What exactly is Potassium Stearate ? Potassium stearate may also be referred as "potassium octadecanoate". White crystalline powder. It is soluble in hot water and insoluble in chloroform, ether and carbon disulfide. The aqueous solution appears to b…